Malone Lodge Hotel Location
In the tranquil, leafy suburbs of the historic Queen's University Area of South Belfast, in the County of Antrim, you'll discover one of the city's finest townhouse hotels.
The Malone Lodge Hotel and Apartments is situated in the elegant Malone Area, walking distance from Queen's University of Belfast and the Ulster Museum.
Belfast City Centre
Our convenient hotel is within minutes of Belfast City Centre, the Waterfront Hall, the SSE Arena, City Hall, the Titanic Quarter, and the capital city's brilliant theatres, historic tours, cathedrals and shopping districts. In addition, there are numerous restaurants, bars and nightclubs all within a short distance of the hotel.
Nestled between the Lisburn and Malone Roads, our peaceful hotel is in close proximity to the Belfast city centre, and offers easy access to travel routes, motorways, airports and seaports.
Belfast is up to par as one of the world's beloved golf getaways. We're a pitch away from several championship golf courses, including Royal Belfast, Malone Golf Club, Shandon Park Golf Club, Dunmurry Golf Club and Balmoral Golf Club.
Explore Belfast History
Explore the rich history of Belfast that surrounds us at City Hall, Belfast Cathedral, Belfast Castle, St. Anne's Cathedral, Palm House, Navan Fort, St. Patrick's Trian, the Grand Opera House and many gems of Victorian architecture.
Gateway to Northern Ireland
Within an hour of Belfast, you can marvel at the Giant's Causeway, hike the Mountains of Mourne, fish in Fermanagh, play Northern Ireland's oldest golf links and discover the picturesque villages, beaches, landscapes and people of Northern Ireland.
- Queen's University of Belfast- ¼ mile
- Ulster Museum- ¼ mile
- Lisburn Road- 300 yards
- Victoria Square Shopping Complex- 1.5 miles
- City Centre- 1.5 miles
- CS Lewis Attractions - 2 miles
- Titanic Quarter- 2 miles
- City Hall- 1.5 miles
- SSE Arena- 2 miles
- Belfast Waterfront Hall- 2 miles
- Kings Hall Exhibition & Conference Centre- 1.5 miles
- Cathedral Quarter- 1.5 miles
- Belfast Zoo - 8 miles
- Ulster Folk and Transport Museum- 10 miles
- St. Patrick Centre- 20 miles
- Giants Causeway- 50 miles
- Bushmills Distillery- 45 miles
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge- 50 miles
- Mourne Mountains- 50 miles
- City of Derry Walls - 75 miles
- Fermanagh Lakelands - 90 miles
For directions and traveling information on finding us, please click here...