Directions From The Airport
Directions From Belfast International Airport to Malone Lodge Hotel
- Approximate driving time is 30 minutes and distance is 18.6 miles or 30 kilometers.
- Follow the signs for Belfast, upon joining the M2 approach to the city follow signs for West Link and M1.
- At the roundabout at the end of the West Link turn left, taking the right fork onto Boucher Road.
- 100m turn left at the mini roundabout onto Tates Avenue and go all the way to the top of this road.
Directions From Belfast City Airport to Malone Lodge Hotel
- On leaving the Airport turn right heading to Belfast on the bypass.
- Continue along this road and join the M3, take the first slip road and follow the signs for the West Link and M1. At the roundabout at the end of the West Link turn left, taking the right fork onto Boucher Road.
- 100m turn left at the mini roundabout onto Tates Avenue and go all the way to the top of this road. Below are the final directs to the Hotel/Grove and the Mews Apartments.
- At the traffic lights at the top of Tates Avenue turn right onto the Lisburn Road and immediately left onto Eglantine Avenue.
- The Hotel and Grove Apartments are 300m on the left. Due to our exciting new expansion plans the car park is currently unavailable however there is free on street car parking
- Airport Bus & Taxi
Regular Airbus Service operates between the airport and Belfast City Centre every 30 minutes, Monday to Saturday and at 30 or 60 minute intervals on a Sunday. This service operates between 05:45 hrs and 23:20 hrs to Glengall Street Bus Station.
Approved taxis operate from the airport taxi rank directly outside the terminal building. The approximate cost of taxi journey from airport to hotel is £22.00 - £25.00*
*cost is estimate, rates may vary